Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sharing the good news

Hello everyone,

Sorry it's been a while since I last wrote on here to keep you informed on what's going on in my life. Well put it like this all I can say is thank you Jesus. You guys know trying to put a book out is hard work. It require so much time, effort, and basically your all. Ok, well in the process of everything I was blessed to finally find a publication company that picked my book up...That's such a blessing how God will grant favor upon his children and open doors men say that's impossible. I think it was more like a test for me to see how much do I trust him, and the faith I had. The bible speaks about to have faith the size of a mustard seed and that's exactly what I had. My prayer would always be Lord let your will be done with this book and may it even be a testimony to minister to your people across the world.

God is moving and shifting things around. He's getting me prepared for the road ahead....All I can say is the best is yet to come....

No comments: