Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Lord i'm living my life to hear those TWO words WELL DONE"

Hello everyone,

Good evening, today has been such a good day so far. I woke up and started my day off praying to God for just another day and having my life health and strength. So many of things been on my mind lately about moving in God's timing and not my own. I know that mine is not like God's, his timing is the perfect timing. There's so many decisions I have to make that will hurt me, but will better me as a Christian and my walk with Jesus. I know now it's not about me, but it's all about you. I want to glorify you in every way, mainly with my worship not only be lip service but true and sweet aroma to your nostrils. Lord if there's anything in my life that's not pleasing to you Lord take it away.

Even keep my mind stayed on you and in perfect peace.... Thank you Lord for everything your doing in my life and for being the head of my life.

No comments: